Hi Orcas, we have just received the latest MSV newsletter and there are lots of exciting things happening that we have been missing over the last 2 years. Here are some highlights of the newsletter (see pdf link at the bottom of the page):
- MSA 2022 Nationals in Sydney, 20-24 Apr. Entries now open.
- MSV 2022 Short Course at MSAC, 5 Mar. Entries now open.
- Nagambie Club2Hub open water. 12 Feb. Entries close 10 Feb (tomorrow!)
- Powerpoints Summer Smash 2022 short course at MSAC, 25 Feb. Entries now open.
- Warrnambool Whales 100x100s, 6 Mar. Entries now open.
- Williamstown Point 2 Point open water, 14 Mar. Entries now open.
- Mornington Peninsula Masters 1st Annual Interclub short course, 9 Apr.
- “Great Victoria Swim Series” open water, 12 Feb, 26 Feb, 26 Mar.
- “MS 24hr Mega Swim” at Fitzroy, 18-19 Feb