benefits of joining a squad
get fit, stay fitSwimming provides a great cardiovascular workout that burns unwanted calories and keeps the heart in good condition.
improve lap timesRegular coaching and technique correction can maximise your strength gains and swimming efficiency.
get stroke correctionGet professional advice from our qualified coach to improve your stroke technique and increase performance.
swim with friendsSwimming in a group with like minded swimmers provides a more enjoyable and rewarding experience.
you decide how much you pay
Membership consists of two separate fees and can be customised to suit your budget and commitment level.
four free sessionstry before you buy
- Why not try before you buy and come along for some trial sessions.
- Stroke correction by way of group drills with some personalised advice from the coach.
- Trial must be used within a four week period.
- Excludes pool entry.
annual membershipMasters Swimming
- Annual membership covers registration with Master Swimming Australia.
- Youth membership for swimmers aged under 25 as at 31 December of any current year.
- Includes relevant insurances and allows you to compete at club competition and organised events.
- Four or sixteen month memberships are available if you join later in the year.
term passcoaching fee
- If you’re a regular swimmer and would like to attend all of the three sessions offered during the week then a term membership is great value.
- Cheaper per session than a 10 swim pass.
- Excludes pool entry.
what our members are saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our members do the talking!
frequently asked questions
Are there any requirements to joining?
What times do you train?
We train during the Victorian school terms on three regular nights and suits those with busy lives who can’t train mornings or weekends due to other commitments.
Do I need specialist equipment?
Am I required to compete?
Are there additional fees?
Membership consists of three separate fees:
Annual Membership Fees New members pay an annual fee of $104, which includes all Masters Swimming registration charges. A discount applies to our members based on length of membership as well as youth memberships for swimmers aged under 25 as at 31 December of that current year.
Coaching Fees In addition to the annual membership fee you also pay for coaching fees each term. Term squad fees are due and payable at the beginning of each school term. There are three levels of fees depending on the amount of training you prefer, these include:
1 session per week (per school term): $50
2 or 3 sessions per week (per school term): $90
10 sessions pass (to be used at any time): $55
Pool Entry Fee Pool entry fee also applies and rates are set by Aqualink Nunawading. Check their website for entry and membership fees.
Competition Fees For the more serious swimmers who wish to compete, a seperate competition fee is payable to the club that is organising the event. Check competition registration forms for further details. The average competition fees ranges between $20 and $50 per swim meet.
What social activities do you offer?
On the last Friday of every month we organise a social event after training and head to a local restaurant for a bite and a drink.
We also have two annual events, a social dinner in May for our Annual General Meeting and our Christmas party held around the first weekend of December.
From time-to-time we may also organise one-off events such as open water training or social swims.